Glenn Braddock, Executive Director, Student SuccessCenter
The Summer II term starts today and many of you will be spending July and August completing online courses. We want you to have a successful summer, so we have compiled the top five Success Files posts to read at the beginning of a course term. If you have any tips for your fellow students starting eight-week courses, you can share them by posting a comment below.
5. How Much Time Should I Expect To Spend Studying for an Excelsior Course or Exam? by Samantha Henrikson, Academic Advisor in the School of Business and Technology
4. Overcome Discussion Board Paralysis! by Charis Nick-Torok, Instructor in the School of Liberal Arts
3. Using Communication Tools in an Online Course by Jean Gordon, Instructor in the School of Health Sciences
2. Time Management in an Online Course by Chris Johnson, Assistant Director in the Center for Military Education
1. Three Quick Tips As You Start Your Excelsior Course by David Sherman, Instructor in the School of Liberal Arts
We hope that these and other tips from faculty, staff, and students on Success Files will be helpful for you as you embark on your summer learning. Please also take advantage of all of the learning resources that are available to you. You can find descriptions of these and get access through our Resources and Services page or check out the posts in the Success Files Learning Services and Resources category.