Pat Lovett, Librarian
The library’s knowledge base of frequently asked questions and answers, covering topics from APA to Zotero and everything in between, has recently undergone a facelift. We hope you like the new look and feel of FindAnswers 24/7!
Haven’t used it before? Be sure to check it out! You may find the answer to your library question instantly. You can access it from the Library’s homepage in multiple locations.
- A cleaner, more streamlined look and feel.
- 13 new FAQs, with more being added all the time! We are currently up to 185 FAQs.
What hasn’t changed?
- The ability to search for answers to FAQs 24/7.
- You can still search/browse by popular FAQs, keywords or topics.
- If an FAQ doesn’t exist for your question, you can fill out a short form, which will send your question to us privately and we will reply by email with an answer during our regular business hours.